Skip to main content

Veterans Services FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How do I join SALUTE Veterans National Honor Society?

111 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Apr 25, 2023   


To register for the Elgin Community College Chapter of SALUTE, you must be enrolled at ECC, honorably discharged from the armed services, or provide proof of current duty station. You must have completed 12 semester hours or its equivalent of 1 semester at ECC and have a minimum 3.0-grade point average (GPA). There will be an application fee of $35. Contact Anitra King at 847-214-7531 or email for more information. 

The induction ceremony will be held Tuesday, May 9, 2023.


Veteran Resource Center

Building F, Room 201