Skip to main content

Veterans Services FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

What if I want to drop a class?

516 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Jan 19, 2024    advising drop classes


You should always consult with the Veterans Academic Advisor before dropping a class. ECC’S Student Veterans' Academic Advisor, Tiffany Bruno, can be contacted at 847-214-7390 to schedule an appointment today!  Questions?  Email Tiffany at

Suppose you are using a VA education benefit. In that case, you should speak with the VA Certifying Official, Ryan Most, if you have any questions about the financial repercussions and/or effect on your VA benefits. He can be contacted at 847-214-7360. If you're on campus, stop by Financial Aid in Building B, Room B, Room 156. 


Veteran Resource Center

Building F, Room 201