What other military benefits are available for veterans at ECC?
1-888-442-4551 – benefits.va.gov/gibill.
- Chapter 30 - Montgomery - GI Bill - (until 1985)
- Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 32 - V.E.A.P. (Veterans Educational Assistance Program)
- Chapter 33 - Post 911
- Chapter 34 - older version of chapter 31
- Chapter 35 - Survivors’ and Dependence Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 - Montgomery Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607 - R.E.A.P. (Reserved Educational Assistance Program)
1-800-899-4722 – isac.org
- Illinois National Guard Program - ING
- Illinois Veteran Grant Program - IVG
POW and MIA
1-217-782-6641 (MIA/POW scholarships for spouses and dependents only).
Need more information on these benefits? Visit benefits.va.gov/gibill.