Skip to main content

Veterans Services FAQ

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

What if I have general questions about veterans affairs, who do I contact?

763 views   |   0 Vote this question as useful.   0 Vote this question as not useful.   |   Last updated on Mar 15, 2024   


Anitra King, Career & Student Veteran Success Specialist, can be contacted at 847-214-7531 or emailed at She is located in Building F, Room F207. Anitra can assist you with:

  • Your application for benefits
  • Questions you may have regarding your benefits
  • Instructor and class issues and concerns
  • Career planning
  • Any other concerns you may have


Veteran Resource Center

Building F, Room 201