How will my tuition be paid?
IVG, ING, the MIA/POW Scholarship, and GI Bill® Chapter 33 (Post 9/11) will send tuition and/or fee payments directly to the school.
- If you are not receiving 100 percent of tuition coverage from Chapter 33, you are responsible for any balance due to ECC.
- The IVG and ING will cover tuition charges and the once-per-term registration fee. The student is responsible for all other non-tuition-based fees.
- The MIA/POW Scholarship does not cover the once-per-term registration fee.
- If you are receiving other benefits (s), you must complete a payment plan to secure your classes for that semester. It is recommended that all students apply for federal student aid.
- Fees – Please note that if you owe more than $10 in fees and do not pay your balance, you will be dropped from your classes.